The Blizzard Trauma Range 3 Layer Casualty Blanket (XL) + Heat Pads is a high-performance insulating blanket with front and side access, an integral hood and four sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain for casualties.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
Blizzard Trauma Range 3 Layer Blanket (XL) Key Features
- Size (vacuum packed): 30 x 25 x 5cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Lenght 2.45 metres, width 2.00 metres.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front and side access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 large oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommended in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
For more information about how to use a Blizzard Trauma blankets, they why not book onto one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses.