The Blizzard Trauma Range 3 Layer Blanket (Large) + Heat Pads is a high performance insulating blanket with front access, an integral hood and 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain. The heat pads provide additional help for casualties with hypothermia.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
Blizzard Trauma Range 3 Layer Blanket (Large) Key Features
- Size packed 25cm x 13cm x 7cm.
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Size (unpacked): 2.30m (length) x 2.0m (width).
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Vacuum packed for storage.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 small oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommended in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
For more information about how to use a Blizzard Trauma Survival Blanket, they why not book onto one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses.