A unique survival product from Blizzard, which can be worn while moving. The Blizzard 3 layer Survival Jacket is, therefore, a must-have for every emergency kit. This thigh-length, body warmer with a hood also allows 100% mobility.
The Blizzard Survival Jacket is a unique garment with a tiny packed size. You’ll find this jacket easy to wear, it is a thigh-length jacket with a hood and made from Reflexcell™ material. You’ll stay protected and warm whilst remaining completely mobile.
It is warm enough for the coldest conditions, and unlike lighter products, does not readily tear or blow away.
Blizzard 3 Layer Survival Jacket Key Features
- Size (vacuum packed): 15 x 11 x 3 cm.
- Weight: 450 grams.
- Size: (unpacked) 1.22m long x 1.6m diameter
- A sizeable extended hood protects against wind and rain.
- It has elasticated lower hem.
- Clear polythene Sleeves protect against wind and rain.
- One size fits child to fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs, equal to a quilted jacket.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- There is no expiration date on the blankets. Furthermore, Temperature or moisture don’t affect the storage of the jacket.
- The small packed size means the Blizzard Survival Jacket takes up very little room in personal safety equipment or vehicle.
- Using jackets multiple times does not affect their performance.
For more information about how to use a Blizzard Survival Jacket, they why not book onto one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses.