The Blizzard 3 layer Survival Blanket (Small) is a scaled-down version of the hugely-successful Survival Blanket. For instance, the blanket is narrower, and there is no self-adhesive closure, helping to reduce the pack size.
Constructed from the same high-performing Reflexcell™ material while remaining a smaller and simpler version of the Blizzard Survival Blanket. In an effort to minimise the packed size of the blanket, the width is 1.9 meters, and there is no self-adhesive closure.
It provides the total warmth and weather protection associated with our Reflexcell™ material, consequently reducing shock and guarding against the risk of hypothermia in all conditions.
Blizzard 3 Layers Survival Blanket (Small) Key Features
- Size vacuum packed: 20 x 11 x 3 cm.
- Weight: 320 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 2.3m x 1.55m.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- There is no expiration date on the blankets. They are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- The small packed size means the Blizzard Survival Blanket takes up very little room in a personal emergency pack or vehicle.
- Using the bags multiple times does not affect their performance.
For more information about how to use a Blizzard bag, they why not book onto one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses.