A Lightweight 5.5 tog insulation, which does not limit movement. Introducing the Blizzard 2 Layer Active Range Survival Jacket a lighter version of the original Blizzard Jacket. Similarly, to their other products Blizzard manufacture this jacket from Reflexcell™. However, to reduce weight an ultra light 2 layer Reflexcell™ is used. As a result, the Blizzard Active Range Survival jacket is lightweight, compact and ideal for carrying in your rucksack.
The Blizzard Active Range Survival jacket has unrivalled thermal qualities and therefore is an effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
Blizzard 2 Layer Active Range Survival Jacket Key Features
- Size (vacuum packed): 11cm x 11cm x 3.5cm.
- Weight: 230 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 1.22 metres long x 1.6 metres diameter.
- Reflexcell™ Hood.
- Clear plastic sleeves for protection from the wind and rain.
- Allows 100% mobility.
- Single universal size.
- Warmth: 5.5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- The small packed size means the bag takes up very little room in a personal emergency pack or vehicle.
- Using the bags multiple times does not affect their performance.
For more information about how to use a Blizzard Active Survival jacket, they why not book onto one of our Outdoor First Aid Courses.